Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Omg ***in help me....

Default Omg ***in help me....

ddddddudee i jsut sssaw an alienn.i turneed out my light then this black shadow walked up 2 myy dorr and ***in stared at me i thoguht i was just having a aa moruash then it looked at me and movedd ***iin clsoer i try 2 put the pilwo up 2 cover my eyes becuase i thoguht it was likke wat i iread aboutt how under depression and sttress u can seeee things.but i moved my pillow down it was stil there and mvoed toward mee.i wa ***in pi'ed.i wa parlayzed shakin 2 death lookin at it.i was trying 2 flp the lgihts 2 see if i was imagineing it andd i oculdnt it was so frightnineng i then tryed 2 yell at it and finally got the courage 2 go ove 2 the lgihts i flipep it on and ***in chased the little fuekr out.he was a pure ***kin shadow...shaped jsut like a human.dude they are real there ***in real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wasnt imaigng it .that thing was there i knwo it was i even heard the door slam b4 all of this shit...wwwhat do i do?im so ***in scared im abotu 2 hsit myself....im not lying this hapened.im so ***in scared...who cna help me damnit~~~~~~~~~~~!maybe ineed therapy im very confused..shoulld i tell my parentss?what happened?

Unofficial Legend

you.....have problems..... probably dreaming or somethin

Forum Elder

Ive seen something like that before.... and Im not lieing.

Unofficial Legend

i guess your both crazy... by the way nice siggy////ava lyc but your blue name doesnt go with it :)

Forum Elder

Yeah I know I dont have enough points lol

Unofficial Legend

your going to make the blue yellow and keep the black glow? and whats up with the guys long nose, i just noticed that, like pinochio <-- spelled wrong

Forum Elder

Hes sexeh :0. Actually no, Hes my favorite drummer/percussionist of all time. Only because he doesnt actually have a full drumset and it sounds good. His mask means to many things to explain on here....

Unofficial Legend

oh.. well even though he has a long nose still looks coo :), by the way what did you make that siggy with?

Forum Elder

Photoshop

Unofficial Legend

its cool, you do good work :)

Lyc, Burner and Murderman are the best sig makers here

Red Dragon

judging by TheApossal's typing he was either really scared or really drunk, i'm not sure.......... i saw a flying saucer once im so so sure.... it was dumbell shaped with lights on either end, i saw it, then it just dissapeared... i think they exist

Unofficial Legend

i think you all didnt get enough sleep, or are intoxicated in some way... for some reason i dont believe theapossal, maybe its because how he typed it, or he saw it and his first reaction was to type it up on d2sector...

Yeah, that sucks, could have been an over worked imagination...

Over... Worked... Imagination...
    And I thought I heard something...

Unofficial Legend

haha, gave you a spook eh? now your hearing things to, you must be sleepy

Only me...nothing more

Can everyone please stop posting threads with non-descriptive titles. It just pi$$es me off that we have three or four different threads all saying "please help me".

Be more descriptive and people will probably take more notice.

Quote Originally Posted by TheApossal
    ddddddudee i jsut sssaw an alienn.i turneed out my light then this black shadow walked up 2 myy dorr and ***in stared at me i thoguht i was just having a aa moruash then it looked at me and movedd ***iin clsoer i try 2 put the pilwo up 2 cover my eyes becuase i thoguht it was likke wat i iread aboutt how under depression and sttress u can seeee things.but i moved my pillow down it was stil there and mvoed toward mee.i wa ***in pi'ed.i wa parlayzed shakin 2 death lookin at it.i was trying 2 flp the lgihts 2 see if i was imagineing it andd i oculdnt it was so frightnineng i then tryed 2 yell at it and finally got the courage 2 go ove 2 the lgihts i flipep it on and ***in chased the little fuekr out.he was a pure ***kin shadow...shaped jsut like a human.dude they are real there ***in real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wasnt imaigng it .that thing was there i knwo it was i even heard the door slam b4 all of this shit...wwwhat do i do?im so ***in scared im abotu 2 hsit myself....im not lying this hapened.im so ***in scared...who cna help me damnit~~~~~~~~~~~!maybe ineed therapy im very confused..shoulld i tell my parentss?what happened?
    Omfffg, nnnooo kiddinnn dddddudee. Maybe youuuuu dooo need some theeeeerapy...And a feeeeew tttttyping lessssons. Wwwweak atteeeempt to ggggget our atteeeention, sssshow us sssssoooome ppppiiiictureeees next time, ok?

Bbbbye.

Ah, he starts spamming crap again.

mother****er it was real!my ***in hands wre shaking asshole.

Only me...nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by TheApossal
    mother****er it was real!my ***in hands wre shaking asshole.
    This is not Flame Wars.
    Please try to remain civil when talking to other members.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information